Wednesday 9 May 2007

No smoke without fire.. or in this case, no smoke, or fire!

On Sunday, shortly before coming down with a throat infection and the cold from hell I took the younger kids to the local Fire Station open day. I forgot the camera and the cellphone which I took these on was dying by the second so I only managed these few shots.
But here's Ed and Bean being fire fighters.
On Sunday, shortly before coming down with a throat infection and the cold from hell I took the younger kids to the local Fire Station open day. I forgot the camera and the cellphone which I took these on was dying by the second so I only managed these few shots.
But here's Ed and Bean being fire fighters.
First, the giant inflatable slide!



Ed got the cuter fireman........well done that girl!!




No comments: