Wednesday 12 September 2007

The Feast!

Just a few, as I was too busy trying to make sure I didn't lost a child or have my handbag dipped (can you tell I just lurve fairs...) to take pictures!
Bean on the helterskelter!

Tween on a GHASTLY, scary and downright dangerous looking ride. He spent the whole time turning yellow and looking like he was going to be sick but apparently enjoyed it. I couldnt watch and won't watch next year as I think my life expectancy has been shortened.


Ed in something much more sedate and sensible! Snow Whites house which has a slide hidden in the middle of it!!

Me and Tween on the log flume!! There is something very, very odd about a log flume in the middle of your local park but it was ace!! Made me want to go to Valley Fair again and go on theirs in the Minnesotan sunshine! Not the best of pics as Chef's never used the camera before!

No comments: