Friday 10 August 2007

Swimming with church! Chilly but fun!

Originally cancelled when the floods hit the Shire our church's outing to the Lido went ahead on Monday, which was actually a boon for us as it meant Daddy could come too!
Here is my waterbeanie!

Ed didn't let anyone else near this float all night!





Tween and a red sausagey floaty thing...


Peekaboo! I see Eddo!

Time to get out..

It's COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cold and tired!

Mummy got in a photo at last! Ed and I are quite pleased with our 'arms reach' effort!
I was the first Mummy to get in the pool, one of only 2 who were brave enough! But I soon got out!

Snuggled up under the picnic blanket!


Tween is the only one still in the water but his lips are starting to go blue!


Thank God we took a flask of coffee with us!

No comments: